Glen Massey School

Glen Massey School
This is what our school looks like!

Wednesday 7 March 2012

E.M.R's Writing

A Time I Felt Really Annoyed
"Wait!" I complained to my annoying little cousin. "Stop following me!"
"Why?" she said.
"Because! Oh just go do something that doesn't include me".
"Fine you pig" she said to my face and ran off before I could hit her. I bet ya shes the most annoying person in the world, said the voice in the back of my head.
She's spying on you, whispered the wind so quietly that you could hardly hear it. I looked around and soon enough I saw her staring at me like the devil. "Ok, what do you want" I yell. She came out from her hiding place and said,
"I want to know where you always disappear to?"
"Well guess what, you will never ever find out" I reply.
She started to cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment